Altocumulos Miracle?

Probably the one shot that will make me millions (I wish).

I took this November 9. It was a glorious day that day and I looked up and just clicked away.

I spotted something in this AC cloud in the top right hand corner that looked intruguing. As I was adjusting the contrast and colors in my photo editor I accidentally pressed the negative image button...you couldn't imagine the shock. I ran (almost fell) down the stairs to show my wife.

I'll leave it up to you guys to decide if it's just a coincidence or some kind of miracle. I must admit that I am rather dumbfounded by this photo myself. There is no clear explanation.

Thanks to the guys at strangledcats.com for getting this photo known. I wouldn't have known how to get it out there..after all..who wants to read a blog about clouds?!

No comments:

Post a Comment